Never in firefighter history has one battery fan worked together with your department's other DeWalt® battery-operated tools.
Super Vac's 20" variable-speed battery fan, which works with dual DeWalt FLEXVOLT® batteries, making this rugged yet compact fan the most swappable PPV interface on the market. (28.25" x 28.75" x 12.5", 62 lbs)
Option to remove shore power from fan available.
- Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features a tough yet lightweight aluminum frame to protect key components while providing a compact, lightweight design
- Fold-Down Ergonomic Handle: Folds into the frame for compact storage; features full-width handle for easy grip with heavy-duty gloves
- Flat-Proof Rubber Tires with Skid Plates: Highly maneuverable, even on stairs, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by the all firefighters
- 180-Degree Tilt: Provides the largest tilt range among battery fans, allowing airflow to be directed virtually anywhere
- DeWalt FLEXVOLT Lithium Ion Batteries: Batteries provide up to 40 minutes of max airflow, depending on battery selection; 120-240V AC operation is standard (with optional delete)
- Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request
- Precision-Spun Steel Shroud with StreamShaper Guard: Shroud provides durability with max airflow, while the StreamShaper guard allows for flexible setback; Air Cone Guard available by request