Universal lighting kit fits both traditional and modern style firefighting helmets. It is a lightweight, economical alternative for securely mounting a flashlight to almost any style fire helmet.
- 3AA ProPolymer® HAZ-LO® with alkaline batteries
- Streamlight Helmet Mount
- Rubber Helmet Strap
The Helmet Mount can be used in conjunction with Streamlight’s 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO series or 4AA ProPolymer series of flashlights. Durable, lightweight, aluminum mount easily attaches to the brim of firefighters' helmets with no tools required.
The Rubber Helmet Strap can be used in conjunction with Streamlight’s 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO series or 4AA ProPolymer series of flashlights. It is a quick and easy, “no tools required” method to attach your 3AA/4AA ProPolymer flashlight to almost any helmet. Made of engineered high-strength rubber. Also fits hard hats.
- 120 lumens; 14,000 candela; runs 6.5 hours
- Class 1, Division 1 rated; Intrinsically safe
- Safety measures: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment; Combination of visual and mechanical polarity protection ensures correct installation of batteries; Light designed to not power on if batteries are installed incorrectly
- Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage
- Smooth parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents
- O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure
- IP67 rated for dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; IPX4 for water spray; 3 meter impact resistance tested
- 3 “AA” alkaline batteries reduce battery and recycling costs by 25%
- 7.00 in. (17.78 cm); 7.5 oz (213 grams) with batteries (included)
- For 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO flashlight only: ATEX-rated for Category 1GD (Zone 0, 20) locations. IECEx-rated for Zone 0 and 20, Group IIC and IIIC