Reinforced Extruded Rubber Lay Flat Fire Hose.
- Specially designed for municipal fire departments, petrochemical, nuclear plants, and other industrial services
- Superior nitrile/PVC rubber hose for use in supply and attack operations
Made from circularly woven 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn, completely protected and locked-in by a tough, highly resistant synthetic nitrile rubber and PVC blend extruded through the weave and forming a single homogenous construction without the use of glues or adhesives.
Sizes of 1" through to 6".
Available in 25', 50' and 100' lengths.
Available colours - Red, Yellow
Features and Advantages:
- Popular in 4", 5", and 6" for hydrant-to-truck applications
- Smaller sizes used as attack hose when a more robust construction required
- Resistant to petroleum, chemicals, and abrasion
- Reliable and robust
- Lightweight and flexible
- Fast deployment and retrieval
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 19 and Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) – S511-14 Certified
- 10-year warranty