Dura-Built 800™ Hose
EPDM Rubber Lining / Nylon 6-6 Double Jacket
- Exclusive DURA-CORD® advanced, air-textured Nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, resulting in superior toughness, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, tear strength and heat resistance when compared to competitive nylon, spun polyester, or filament polyester warp constructions. DURACORD® is the registered trademark for NAFH.
- Unique Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and significantly improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the jacket, reduces the probability of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
- The result is an extremely strong and flexible hose with exceptional heat, abrasion, chemical and kink resistance.
- As the name implies, this product is built for durability
Applications: Attack and CAFS
Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths.