Tri-Flow 600 LDH™ Hose
Polyurethane (TPU) Lining /Nylon 6-6 Double Jacket
- Exclusive DURA-CORD® advanced air-textured Nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, resulting in superior toughness, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, tear strength and heat resistance when compared to competitive nylon, spun polyester or filament polyester warp constructions. DURA-CORD® is the registered trademark for NAFH.
- Unique Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid colour-coded identification.
- The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 60) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
- The Friction Fighter System™ in Tri-Flow 600 LDH™ creates an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby significantly reducing friction loss and improving flow characteristics.
- With less weight and more compactness than nitrile rubber covered single jacket reinforced hose, Tri-Flow 600 LDH™ loads more tightly and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more pressure capability, maneuverability and flexibility.
- Tri-Flow 600 LDH™ hose is an extremely strong and flexible hose, with exceptional heat, abrasion, and chemical resistance.
- Designed to accomplish three separate fire fighting roles, including, Attack, Relay and Supply applications as defined by NFPA 1961, requiring a higher margin of safety than is possible with nitrile covered hose.
Applications: Attack, Supply, Relay, High Volume CAFS, and Potable Water
Available in 25, 50, 75 and 100 foot lengths.