The EXT Rescue® 4013 has a SuperFabric® brand material palm, which has the highest level of cut resistance available on the market, a specially designed back-of-hand impact protection design, and with its gauntlet style cuff debris stays out of your glove, so you can focus on saving lives.
- SuperFabric®* brand material palm provides ANSI/ISEA cut level A8 resistance for some of the highest cut protection available in the industry (interior layer)
- Durable TP-X® palm with reinforced stitching pattern provides the ultimate dexterity and grip in wet/dry applications
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area; providing workers with ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 1 impact protection
- Reinforced index finger and thumb crotch for increased longevity
- SlipFit® and anti-debris cuff assists with quick on and off between tasks
- Hi-vis colour scheme helps increases visual awareness in the field