Poly-Tuff 800 Lite™ Hose
SKU: PT-800 Lite
EPDM Rubber Lining / Polyester Double Jacket
- With less weight and reduced coil diameters Poly-Tuff 800 LiteTM folds more tightly into high rise hose packs and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more maneuverability and flexibility than traditional hose types.
- Poly-CordTM ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Available either plain/uncoated “natural” white or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high performance polyurethane coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance reducing moisture and chemical absorption and providing vivid colour-coding identification.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket, eliminating the possibility of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber constructions.
- The result is an extremely strong and flexible hose with good heat and chemical resistance.
Applications: Attack and CAFS
Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths.