Today’s fires are hotter - so more water is needed at the nozzle to knock them down fast.
Conquest rises to the challenge with a patented thru-the-weave extruded polyurethane liner with a smooth surface that delivers maximum water flow.
Conquest logs friction loss reductions of more than 50% compared to other hose designs, delivering more water at standard operating pressure.
- Built Better. Unique double jacket municipal fire hose made from 100% high tensile strength ring-spun polyester outer jacket covering extruded thru-the-weave polyurethane inner hose. No adhesive is used: The lining will never delaminate - 100% guaranteed for the life of the hose.
- Unmatched Durability. Exclusive Dura-Cote™ treatment increases abrasion resistance to more than 50-times that of uncoated hose, increases burn resistance by 500%, virtually eliminates water pick-up, is resistant to petrochemicals and extends the life of the hose.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and meets all NFPA requirements for ozone resistance. Passes 18″ doorway kink test at 75 psi (1¾” diameter Conquest).
- Identifiable. Optional colour-coded stripe of one contrasting colour can be woven into the outer jacket running the full length of the hose.
- Versatile. Suitable for CAFS and foam concentrates. When specified for potable water, the polyurethane lining material meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for drinking water.
Hose Colours - Yellow, Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Tan, White