Technology and comfort merge in a hard-working, sleek-looking, performance-driven boot.
Engineered for comfort, safety, and control, the full height PRO Series Model 5007 is another step forward for welted fire boots.
And this models breaks-in faster than many nonwelted brands. The Leather vamp and Advance™ textile shaft supply lightweight comfort and breathability.
The PRO Series 5007: made to keep on going, supporting, and protecting.
- 14" Leather Pull-on – full height protection
- Exclusive Package of CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric, Omaha Lining, and Kevlar® Thermal Insulation. Full-height protection and comfort from underfoot to the boot top-line
- Waterproof and blood borne pathogen resistant
- Vibram® FIRE&ICE™ Polymer Technology FIRE & ICE outsoles have superior
traction on icy and oily surfaces
- Chemical resistant and performance proven
- Removable insert - molded 3D contour for comfort and support. Moisture wicking top layer
- NFPA 1971 - Structural Firefighting
- NFPA 1992 - Liquid Splash