Akron Brass's UltraJet combines the powerful punch of a true smooth bore with the wide spread protection of a full fog.
This multi-purpose, fixed orifice nozzle simplifies fire ground operations with intuitive functionality, the ability to change spray patterns without shutting down, and matching flows.
- Operates as a fixed orifice nozzle for standard operations and minimal training
- Designed for use with water or foam – can be used with CAFS, premixed foam and portable educators
- Choose the tip size to determine flow: 3/4″, 7/8″, 15/16″, 1″ (19, 22, 24, 25 mm)
- Low pressure operation at 50 psi (3.5 bar) to help reduce firefighter fatigue
- Raised lug on the bumper for easy spray pattern identification
- Choice of global inlets
- Standard includes the black pistol grip, handle, spinning teeth and bumper
- 10 year warranty