The EXT Rescue Series™ 4011 glove was purpose-built to protect hands during extrication and rescue operations.
With SuperFabric® brand material for level 5 cut resistance, IR-X® impact technology to protect hands from smash and impact hazards, and a hi-vis colouring for exceptional visibility, this glove is ready to serve.
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ANSI/ISEA cut level A8 resistance for some of the highest cut protection available in the industry (interior layer)
- Full Impact Exoskeleton™ with high-performance IR-X® smash guards provides workers with ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 impact protection
- Durable TP-X® palm with reinforced stitching pattern provides the ultimate dexterity and grip in wet/dry applications
- Reinforced index finger and thumb crotch for increased longevity
- Breathable Airprene™ Velcro® cuff offers a secures fit and improved comfort
- Hi-vis colour scheme for increased visual awareness in the field