Leatherhead's Halligan Bars are designed with feedback from firefighters telling what they want and need in a Halligan tool.
Halligans come ”tuned” right out of the box with reference lines on the forks and adz for setting the tool during conventional forcible entry. They have squared shoulders, and thin forks for those tight door forces. The adz end has a smooth striking surface to eliminate awkward striking angles, and is designed to help prevent “skinning” an outward swinging door, flatter than previous models.
The forks have a one inch spread between the tines to remove doorknobs for through-the-lock techniques. Finished with a zinc coating to help prevent rust and make this tool easy to clean.
- Ideal for forcible entry, overhaul, and ventilation operations
- Great for removing automotive trim during extrications
- Available lengths: 24 in., 30 in., 36 in., and 42 in.
- Designed to live up to the limited lifetime warranty
- 100% drop forged in the USA with American high carbon steel and age-old craftsmanship