See and record the view of the full perimeter around your vehicle.
inView 360 HD, by Fire Research Corp., is a revolutionary around vehicle monitoring system that eliminates blind spots by giving drivers a real-time, 360-degree view around the apparatus. The system increases visibility around the apparatus while also providing increased safety, protection from potential liabilities, and other advanced vehicle tracking capabilities.
The standard system consists of four cameras to provide a 2D, four camera stitched-around-vehicle view (top view). The full HD ultra-wide cameras give four unique views, allowing the operator to easily see pedestrians and obstacles in close proximity to the apparatus or vehicle.
The system is capable of connecting another 1-2 cameras to monitor other areas. All connected cameras are recorded. In addition, the split screen monitor displays one of four individual camera views automatically, dependent on driving operation; front, right, left or reverse. The built-in DVR securely records all connected cameras individually, making it a great resource for insurance purposes if needed in legal proceedings. Make sure your apparatus is equipped with inView’s state-of-the-art safety technology.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 1080P video output enables you to view and record high definition video
- Built-in DVR securely records “all connected cameras” individually making it great for insurance purposes when used in legal proceedings
- DVR includes built-in GPS tracking and accelerometer
- Selectable “on screen overlay” allows the user to set the width, length, and position of the overlay for their specific apparatus; Saves valuable time when deploying outriggers, water dumps, tool boards, or filling water tank vehicles
- Adjustable blend lines eliminate blind spots
- Full Around Vehicle Monitoring (AVM); The standard system consists of four cameras to provide a 2D, four camera stitched-around-vehicle view (top view). The system is capable of connecting another 1-2 cameras to monitor other areas. All connected cameras are recorded. Optional STD and HD monitors are available.
- Second view switches automatically between front, left, right, and reverse when triggered by vehicle controls