The far-reaching beam of the Knucklehead Spot can help you locate hazards or victims from a distance.
Combined with an articulating head, the smoke-cutting spot beam gives firefighters more flexibility when working in situations with changing conditions.
- Rechargeable and Alkaline models available. Accepts rechargeable NiMH battery pack or 4 "AA" alkaline batteries.
- Focused beam for longer distances – 210 meters on high beam
- 4 modes:
High: 180 lumens; 210m beam; runs 3.5 hours
Low: 55 lumens; 115m beam; runs 16 hours
Moonlight: low-level lighting for emergency situations: runs 20 days
Flash: runs 8 hours
- Durable spring-loaded clip for easy attachment to turnout gear
- Features a 210 degree articulating head that rotates 360 degrees
- Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot
- Rubber on/off button is easy to operate when wearing heavy gloves
- Weight with batteries: NiMH 23.1 oz (655 grams); Alkaline 18.3 oz (519 grams)
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance; 2m impact-resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- 9.2 in. (23.4 cm); NiMH 23.1 oz (655 grams); Alkaline 18.3 oz (519 grams)
- Available in orange
- Assembled in USA