The MAXXIMUS is the next generation of forcible entry bars from Fire Hooks Unlimited.
It is the ultimate halligan bar and is lighter than the Pro-Bar. The Maxximus has a unique thermoplastic rubber grip for a sturdy handle while using this tool.
Other features include depth gauges on the Adz and the Fork to eliminate guess work.
- One piece drop-forged forcible entry tool
- Made of 4140 chrome vanadium steel
- Standard 30-inch length
- A completely "tuned" Halligan
- 2 3/4 inch wide adz for gapping doors
- Square legs on the fork for striking in tight spaces
- Thinner fork and adz than any bar on the fire market
- Depth gauge markings on both Adz and Fork
- Molded rubber grip to lessen slippage
- Protective insulation to 24,000 volts
- Electric cars range from 600-700 volts
- Nearly 2 lbs lighter than the Pro-Bar Halligan
- EZ to hit... EZ to hold... EZ to carry... and EZ to marry to the Lock Slot 8 lbs forcible entry axe
- Maxximus has a lock pulling feature on the fork only
- Maxximus Rex has a lock pulling feature on both fork and adz
- Maxximus Modification has 2 inch wide adz