The Mercury FlowGuard, for the Mercury Quick Attack LE portable fire monitor, is designed to reduce hazard risk for your crew and give them confidence while firefighting.
Not only does the FlowGuard protect your crew, but also your pump. When the hose or the monitor experiences excessive, potentially hazardous movement while flowing, the Mercury FlowGuard, will automatically reduce water flow.
- Does Not Shut Down all the Flow
- Reduces to about 1/3 of the flow
- No water hammer of the pump
- Fast and Easy Reset
- Close monitor valve, turn reset button a ¼ turn, put hose back in line, open monitor valve and start flowing
- Lightweight and Compact with a Slim Profile
- Weighing 4.6 pounds or 2 kg
- 9.125” inches long or 231mm
- Low Friction Loss
- 8 psi or less than 1 bar at 500 gpm or 1900 lpm (total friction loss at 500 gpm is 14 psi or 1 bar with FlowGuard)
- Can be specified with the 3444 and retrofitted in the field to previous Mercury Quick Attack monitors
- Can be ordered separately or in specified combos