Hit Low, Hit Hard and Hit Far with the Mercury™ Quick LE Portable Monitor.
The Mercury Quick Attack LE sets a new standard in the market and is the only portable monitor that meets NFPA 1964.
Now even better, it can hit low at 10° and far up to 250 feet at 100 psi.
When seconds count, the Mercury’s compact package and light weight of 15 lbs enables swift deployment.
- Hits low at 10°
- Improved reach up to 250 feet at 100 psi when paired with the Mercury nozzle (Style 4446)
- Compact size & weighing only 15 lbs for quick deployment
- Meets NFPA 1964 and EN-15767-1
- Easy open/close valve
- Strap attached with bag for easy stowing
- Knurled handle for improved grip
- Handle wiper to minimize debris collection
- Elevation range of +10° to +50°
- Rotation +- 20°
- Rated flows up To 500 gpm (1900 lpm)
- Low 6 psi friction loss at 500 gpm
- Maximum operating pressure of 230 psi. Exceeds the standard of 200 psi