Leatherhead's NY Roof Hook is forged of high carbon steel. Made using a light weight steel, this tool is light enough for overhaul operations, but strong enough that you won’t have to bend it back after use.
This hook comes in a wide range of options including a carrying strap with sturdy clips, D handle, two colour options, and lengths from 17 in. up to 12 ft.
- Ideal for prying, pulling, and lifting during fireground operations
- Drop forged and heat treated for strength and durability
- Heavy-duty handle constructed with thick wall, DOM carbon steel tube
- Hi-Viz colour for locating in low light & smoky areas
- Available with heavy-duty chisel end or D-Handle
- Optional heavy duty strap and with long lasting removable clips
- Made in the USA