The CHANNELLOCK® 86 9" Rescue Tool pries open windows and doors, cuts wires and cables easily, shuts off gas safety valves, and loosens hose couplings.
The design of the 86 incorporates the innovative XLT™ joint, which requires considerably less force to cut than traditional high leverage designs, as well as the spring and lock feature allowing for easy one-hand operation in high-stress situations.
- XLT™ Xtreme Leverage Technology means considerably less force required to cut than traditional high leverage designs
- Spring and lock feature allows easy one-hand operation
- Fits securely in bunker pockets
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges cut hardened steel, wires and cables easily
- Spanner wrench tightens and loosens up to 5" hose couplings
- Pries open windows and doors
- Shuts off gas safety valves
- Aggressive crosshatch pattern on jaws grips work tightly and the pipe grip design accommodates many shapes