Never in firefighter history has one battery fan worked together with your department’s other DeWalt® battery-operated tools.
Super Vac's 18” variable-speed battery fan, which works with dual DeWalt FLEXVOLT® batteries, making this rugged yet compact fan the most swappable PPV interface on the market. (26" x 25.75" x 12.25", 46 lbs).
Option to remove shore power from fan available.
- Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features a tough yet lightweight aluminum frame to protect key components while providing a compact, lightweight design
- Fold-Down Ergonomic Handle: Folds into the frame for compact storage; features full-width handle for easy grip with heavy-duty gloves
- Flat-Proof Rubber Tires: Highly maneuverable, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by the smallest firefighters.
- 180-Degree Tilt: Provides the largest tilt range among battery fans, allowing airflow to be directed virtually anywhere
- DEWALT FLEXVOLT Lithium-Ion Batteries: Batteries provide up to 40 minutes of max airflow, depending on battery selection; optional 120-240V AC operation is available upon request
- Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request
- Precision-Spun Steel Shroud with StreamShaper Guard: Shroud provides durability with max airflow, while the StreamShaper guard allows for flexible setback; Air Cone Guard available by request
Five (5) year warranty.